Global TA Manager at Olam
Views:1433 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:222
Olam Agri - Financial Controller - CA (10-12 yrs)
About role :
- Finance is a contemporary and forward-looking function that is driving value by being a world-class partner to our business.
- As a Finance Controller you will partner with the business unit in the country (Business Head, Sales & Functional leads) to ensure P&L transparency & accuracy and to drive the business towards targets & operational KPIs achievement. As successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate ability to link business decisions to financial impacts.
The key attributes would Include :
Controllership: You are a controller that ensures accurate, efficient and timely delivery of relevant reports, while ensuring hygiene of accounting, book-keeping, various systems and processes.
Performance Officer: You help us to be on track with robust and timely performance tracking. You will ensure budgetary process improvements and achieve better predictability on outcomes
Value Manager: You also ensure & support value maximization initiatives (interest, Trade Finance, currency management, etc.)
Co-Strategist: You are our strategist, you help in value-added decision support through superior data analytics and help us drive special projects to growth. Ensure and support value maximization initiatives (Interest, Trade Finance etc.)
Impact Areas for a Finance Controller:
- Business Financial Insights - Your in-depth knowledge on financial/management accounting principles will help us to accurately reflect the business performance.
- Business/ Country Economics & Regulations
- Financial Impact on Strategy Execution
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Controls, Compliance & Assurance - Your ability to evaluate risks and determining their impact on the management audit, developing and/or modifying audit procedures as required. You ensure compliances to legal and secretarial requirements as well as functioning within the norms of statutory audit regulations respective to country/ business.
- Internal Controls
- Compliance Measures
- Measure & Assurance
- Reporting & process efficiencies - The finance controller demonstrates conceptual ability to ideate and implement robust systems & processes suited to business/ country. You also display accuracy and efficiency in MIS reporting, budgeting.
- Capability Building: Build capability in finance function, growing finance leadership pipeline and ensuring effective knowledge & expertise transfer for effective execution of finance strategies
- Personal Credibility & Thought Leadership
- Building Functional Capability
- A qualified chartered accountant with 10-12 years of experience in finance in Mfg setup, preferably from FMCG.
- Should have experience in Sales/Commercial Finance and FP&A role. Knowledge on OTC & RTR SAP modules are important.
- You should possess strong analytical skills, Strategic thinking & leadership abilities.
- Ready to work in dynamic profile and with enthusiasm to work in an unstructured environment will always add value.
- Knowledge about banking and Treasury function will be an added advantage.
- Your ability to communicate effectively will be an enhancer for this role especially as part of a team.
- You should be able to understand business issues outside of one's area of expertise.