OlaCabs - Senior Category Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-12 yrs)
Founded in Jan 2011 by IIT Bombay alumni Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola (formerly Olacabs), is India's most popular mobile app for personal transportation. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent and quick service fulfillment. Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 110 cities can book from a variety of vehicles across cabs, auto-rickshaws and taxis. Ola has also introduced a range of shared mobility services on its platform like Ola Shuttle and Ola Share for commute and ride-sharing respectively. The app is available on Windows, Android and iOS platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities -
This role will own the P&L of the category, partner with the cross-functional teams to translate the voice of the customer to actionable insights to sharpen our marketing efforts and enhance the customer value proposition. drive invention and improvements to recruit new customers, execute the marketing activation calendar and conceptualize innovations in customer experience, basis consumer needs and convert them into business goals and drive them to execution through cross-functional stakeholders. This person will need to set goals for cross-functional projects and liaise with business finance, marketing tech, supply and revenue teams to execute.
- Plan, Own and execute the Top-line and bottom-line numbers for the category.
- Own creation and execution of marketing programs to acquire new customers
- Conceptualize, design and execute online marketing initiatives to extend category awareness
- Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel marketing plans to drive customer acquisition
- Conduct in-depth consumer interviews to determine - gaps and opportunities for the business.
- Own projects with considerable scope and/or complexity that impact on customer experience and OLA's business
- Work with cross-functional teams including Business Finance, Revenue Management, Product and Supply Teams to define, drive and launch improvements in the customer experience.
- Understand and use merchandising and customer-facing metrics to guide decision making
- Meet business goals while ensuring a top-notch customer experience
- Possess a deep understanding of all traffic-driving mechanisms (Search, Affiliates, Email, SEO etc.) and actively engaging in the utilization of those channels for the business