Manager - TA at Ola Cabs
Views:7607 Applications:479 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
OlaCabs - Director - Platform Experience - Business Excellence Function - IIM/IIT (8-12 yrs)
Director - Platform Experience
About the team:
The platform experience team is a central team, part of the Business Excellence function. Business Excellence is one of the core pillars of the entire Ola business. Platform experience team will focus on improving end-to-end brand experience for both driver partners and customers.
End-user experience is a core strategic focus for the company going forward, and has extremely high sponsorship at all leadership levels, including the board.
It's a horizontal function, responsible for:
- Figuring out the best way of measuring experience,
- Prove linkage between experience and business metrics,
- Derive actionable insights, and lead cross-functional initiatives to improve experience.
- Come up with innovative product offerings that have a significant impact on end user experience, and drive execution of these offerings.
The function also owns platform policies that impact both driver partners and customers, with the core objectives being improving overall marketplace health by shaping behavior, while being fair to all stakeholders.
- This role reports into the head of Business Excellence.
- Lead a team of program managers, business analysts and data analysts to achieve the experience goals listed above.
- Work on creating an operational rhythm around experience within the org to achieve best results.
- Use help of leadership, internal communications and HR teams to evangelize experience throughout the org.
- 8+ years of experience
- Either B.Tech from top 5 IITs (dual degree also ok- entrance has to be through JEE) or MBA from top 4 IIMs. In any case, the other degree must be from top tier colleges.
- Someone who's led experience initiatives at an org level (NPS programs, for instance) is a strong fit.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability is a must.
- Experience having working across multiple functions is a big plus. Alternatively, experience doing management consulting with tier 1 consulting firms is also ok, provided that experience includes actual execution of the projects.
- Experience with project management, matrix organisations, change management is a plus.
- Experience in a role facing the customer is a big plus - this could be product management, marketing, customer support, usability, loyalty programs.
The Ola Story:
Founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola is one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and drivers onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, safe and quick service fulfilment. Ola is focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative solutions ground-up, that are relevant at global scale. Notably, in 2016, Ola Play the world's first connected car platform for ride-sharing was launched, transforming commuting experiences and setting the tone for global innovation in this space. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 125+ cities, can connect with over a million drivers across a diverse range of vehicles. Driven by a hyperlocal approach, Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people.
Why join our team?
We are a team of young and passionate individuals who take pride in solving mobility problems. Innovation and technology is at the heart of everything we do. Each one of us embodies Ola's mission of enabling mobility for a billion people. We understand the value of being output-focused, hardworking and passionate. We are entrepreneurial, experimental and innovative. Come join our team!