OlaCabs - Channel Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-8 yrs)
About Us :
Founded in Jan 2011 by IIT Bombay alumni Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola (formerly Olacabs), is India's most popular mobile app for personal transportation. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent and quick service fulfillment. Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 110 cities can book from over 6,00,000 vehicles across cabs, auto-rickshaws and taxis. Ola has also introduced a range of shared mobility services on its platform like Ola Shuttle and Ola Share for commute and ride-sharing respectively. The app is available on Windows, Android and iOS platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- One of the major responsibilities of this role would be to build and plan the short and long term strategy for the city and take charge of executing it on the ground.
- He would be responsible for the business growth in the city.
- He has to coordinate with all the support functions like product, operations and marketing to achieve the desired results and targets.
- He has to install ownership and effective coordination across the functions. And act like a bridge between HO/Central team and local teams.
- Make a growth plan in conjunction with other teams and ensure the targets are met. Creating strategies and Business products as per local demands with respect to supply side of the business.
- Supplier Management and Growth: Ensuring a long term and profitable relationship with all business & channel partners. Manager Key accounts.
- Organization: Hire and manage a high performance team. Ensure their objectives of growth and performance are met.
- Competitive Understanding: Keep a close watch on competitive landscape in your city. Any opportunity in pricing, talent, business model tweaks should be utilized.
- Creating Brand amongst Suppliers: Initiation of partnerships and managing relationships with Suppliers; effectively building a web of our business partners.
- Build efficient and high performance team with best productivity
- Build best quality & high performance supply acquisition channel.
- Drive innovation for best in class partner training and quality supply.
- Retain Ola as the preferred choice amongst operators and driver partners by ensuring a win-win for every stakeholder. Identify newer and innovative ways to engage partners continuously.
Experience & Skills :
- Strong team management skills required - especially to deal with less educated, entrepreneurial driver partners.
- English & Hindi Knowledge must; local vernacular language preferred in regions where important
- We are looking for go-getters, with high drive and ownership
- Candidate should demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced, hyper-normal growth environment.
- Handled a target driven sales force / Leadership capabilities
- Managed a closely knit community of influencers (eg. Channel Partners / Agents / Drivers / etc.)
- Decision maker. Managed PnL and growth of a vertical / organization.