HR at OLA Cabs
Views:5207 Applications:816 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
OlaCabs - Business Analyst (1-3 yrs)
Key Role & Responsibilities :
- Partner with finance / business management teams, identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Work with engineering and research teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets and extracting meaningful data for Business Finance teams.
- Create algorithms to extract information from large data sets.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis.
- Develop metrics and prototypes that can be used to drive business decisions.
- Drive Compliance automation with Product and Tech, SPOC for any compliance related development from Biz Fin team
- Provide support for Sr Management (CFO/CEO) reviews at regular intervals.
- Design scorecards for business units and automate reports for internal and external stakeholders.
Key Skills & Experience :
- Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations with 1.5+ yrs experience with real data
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers.
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, SAS,SPSS), software development technologies (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, .Net)
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Expert at data visualization and presentation.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form.