HR at OLA Cabs
Views:5876 Applications:1051 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
OlaCabs - Associate Product Manager - Ola Financial Services (0-1 yrs)
- Drive strategic innovation to generate new product ideas.
- Gather insights from across teams within the Org and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/analysis.
- Continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher conversion or engagement.
- Internalize and deeply understand Ola Money's mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of your specific team.
- Manage all aspects of the product life-cycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, customer needs, requirement/use case definition.
Preferred Qualifications and skill:
- Self-confidence, dynamism and a belief in challenging yourself.
- Preferable Experience as a Business Analyst.
- 0-1 years of product management experience in a Consumer Internet set-up.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Experience in Payments domain is nice to have.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Tech background with a good understanding of data, metrics and building models is preferred.
- Product grasp - capable of taking business metrics, breaking them into investment areas, and leading thought in these areas.