Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:2382 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
OlaCabs - Assistant Manager - Content Creation (4-8 yrs)
YoE : 4-8 Years
Location : Bangalore
About Ola :
Ola is India's largest mobility platform and one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies, serving 150+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola's core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric and India's largest fleet management business. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India's leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India's largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people.
For more details, visit www.olacabs.com/media
Hierarchy Level : AM/M
Job Description :
What are we looking for :
- The Content Marketing role with OLA provides an opportunity to create clear and compelling marketing strategies and plans that engage Customers at every touchpoint. You will apply your detailed understanding of the marketing landscape and Customer attitudes and behaviours to build industry-leading plans and content to achieve OLA's business objectives. Your deep Content expertise will support your assigned strategies to maximize relevance and competitive advantage.
- Your commitment to partnership and collaboration will rally internal and external partners across functions- from Marketing to world-class agencies to industry influencers. Here, you will be challenged to deliver the compelling, seamless and innovative Content that inspires Customers to choose OLA.
What you will be doing :
- Will lead the planning, development and delivery of content to meet Customer needs and OLA's business goals.
- You and your team will leverage Customer signals and insights, business priorities and cultural cues to develop an editorial approach to content strategy and the creation or commissioning of content.
- Will generate story ideas, oversee creation and distribution, as well as moderate Customer response where applicable.
- You'll use your project management and organizational skills to develop editorial calendars, manage annual plans, respond to feedback, and execute measurement and results reporting as we continually evaluate the effectiveness of our content.
- You'll bring an innovative approach to the discipline and prioritize continuous improvements to keep it fresh, engaging and cutting-edge, all while keeping its core consistently excellent.
- In your role you will manage relationships with agency and internal teams while leveraging channel expertise with partners from mass media to OLA channels.
- Here, your ability to bring teams together to create holistic and effective content across platforms will enable us to meet the Customer where they are.
- You will shape strategic narratives to gain buy-in from marketing leaders, external and enterprise partners alike.
What should you have :
- Proven track record of driving successful content strategy and execution
- Curiosity and drive to deeply understand Customer needs, segmentation and the business, and the ability to analyze, interpret and synthesize data into a compelling story
- Tenacity and courage to push constantly to make the work better, learn from results and be the voice of the Customer and business
- Ability to engage partners across the organization at the right times to collaboratively solve problems, while keeping them informed, engaged and involved along the way
- Strong creative and media acumen and ability to write a compelling strategy brief and assess work against a defined strategy
- Prior experience managing web-based content management systems
- Ability to focus on both broad, strategic vision and small, critical details
- Ability to take risks and thrive in ambiguity and a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Expertise in communication measurement, analytics and reporting
- Experience in developing and coaching talent
Type of Work Experience : Full Time
Program / Function : Marketing & Communications