OLA - Technical Program Manager - OlaMoney (5-10 yrs)
Business Unit : Ola Financial Services
About the Company :
- OlaMoney is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in India with an active customer base of 27 million+ customers. It is reinventing and fundamentally simplifying the customer experience for various financial products.
- OlaMoney started as a wallet service provider as part of the larger Ola group but is now present in 3 additional verticals: Postpaid, Credit Card and Insurance. Some of our key highlights are: -
- OlaMoney is India's largest postpaid/ pay later services provider. OlaMoney postpaid on Ola is 2.5X bigger than OlaMoney wallet.
- OlaMoney is the worlds largest micro-insurer and facilitate sales of over 20M policies to customers every month
- OlaMoney SBI Credit Card is the most rewarding travel credit card and the first of its kind digitally.
Role : Technical Program Manager
Location : Bangalore
Department : Engineering Team
Reporting Structure : Role directly reports to CTO/Head of Technology
Positions that report to this role :
Qualification : 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role and at least 3 years of delivery management experience in product organization
Key Roles/Responsibilities :
- Drive multiple large-scale technical projects, break them down into manageable pieces and work cross-functionally with product managers, designers, software development team, business operations, marketing, legal and external partners across organization to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery.
- Defines and implements cross-team processes to improve efficiency and delivery (SDLC), defines metrics to measure and monitor efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and drives adoption across organization.
- Will be expected to make appropriate trade-offs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and other project teams.
- Has the right balance of technical, project management and business/product acumen and manages delivery across SDLC serving as a single point of contact.
- Handle multiple competing and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Manages stakeholders from different cross functional teams as well as Sr. Management by setting expectations and providing frequent program/project updates.
- At the heart of this role is delivery. Candidate will be hands-on in driving the delivery of critical business initiatives, managing all aspects of the project such as project planning, requirements definition, risk management, communication, and implementation planning.
- Candidate will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
Experience & Skills Required :
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role and at-least 3 years of delivery management experience in product organization.
- B.Tech. or higher or equivalent required.
- Certification in Project Management/Agile is plus.
- Experience managing large scale software development projects with hands-on technical expertise to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints.
- Understands the technical designs of the projects and programs he/she is managing. Has deeper understanding of specific sub-systems and possesses the ability to drive technical discussions if needed.
- Experience helping engineering teams adopt best practices.
- Strong familiarity with Agile methodologies; Has ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes excellent listening skills, concise communications and targeting the message to specific audiences
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners for the program.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.