HR at OLA Cabs
Views:1314 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OLA - Senior Manager - Treasury (10-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Handle the overall Indian Banking and Treasury function of the company in co-ordination with the Treasury Head. The job will involve Working Capital Management, dealing and coordinating with Banks on a regular basis, MIS and Fund Management.
- Drawing up and critically analyse cash flows of each Indian entity and group
- Adequacy of liquidity for all LEs and at all times. Effective utilization of funds, including investment of idle funds to get optimum yield
- Managing Foreign Exchange risk
- Coordinating with Banks for various cash management services/banking products
- Coordinating for Host to Host/API based payments
- Preparation of various treasury reports and MIS
- Managing Indian payment gateway, settlement timelines and charges
- Trade Finance Activity like issuance of BG, LC, foreign remittances
- Coordinating with Auditor for treasury activity audit
- Treasury Accounting.
- Lead Bank Reconciliation Team
- Supporting/Coordinating for Vendor Payments
- Negotiating and Analysis of Bank Charges
- Interaction with the banks and maintaining a good relationship for effective banking
- 10 or more years of relevant experience in Treasury.
- Must have exposure to ERP - Oracle and should have good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management.
Location : Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.