OLA - Senior Manager - Process Excellence (4-5 yrs)
We are looking for a talented, organized self-starter to join our Process Excellence Team as Quality Assurance Manager. The role will partner closely with a broad set of stakeholders across the group to develop a common understanding of the various dimensions of operational quality, common standards and metrics for assessing and improving performance.
The role will be responsible for developing a framework of Quality Audits that will enable efficiency, effectiveness and value to be delivered across the group operations.
This role calls for an individual with strong judgment and decision making skills, who can navigate in the area of ambiguity and influence cross functional team with limited authority. There will be a steep learning curve, adding a fair amount of business skills to the individual. The role will enhance persons understanding of regulatory compliance and risk management.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop the Quality Assurance Audit framework across the group operations
- Work with global and local teams to ensure consistency across quality assurance programs
- Develop processes to review accumulated audit findings and Develop proposals to address the issues and concerns identified from the audits
- Develop office "quality pages" to house Quality Audit resources and reports and, also, to provide common, regularly updated quality metrics to different teams
- Communicate best practices and other quality-related issues and insights
- Work with the Internal Audit Team to set up a review and governance mechanism
- Drive the timely scheduling of audits, with the goal of engaging global offices and auditors at least four and, ideally, six months ahead of the audit date
- Manage the key processes of each Quality Audit
- Manage follow up, including documentation of best practices.
- Support accuracy improvement across programs by providing insights into accuracy improvement opportunities through multiple channels (WBR, gemba, quality tips, SME/Manager sync-ups etc.)
- Ensure that the audit process definitions are updated as per the latest root causes and error classifications
- Participate in Kaizens and program deep dives aimed at accuracy enhancement
- Define the quality audit approach, methodology and workflow for new programs and pilots, in partnership with program team
- Design and develop automation tools with the help of analytics team to enhance the audit processes
- Drive continuous improvement of audit processes
- Lead and manage a team of 2-4 Quality Assurance Analysts
- Ensure all auditors are calibrated to perform uniformly on the audit process as per the agreed audit SOP
- Conduct 1:1s with all reporting members to address issues & concerns, and to develop the best talent
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering / MBA
- Minimum 2 years of experience in People Management
- Experience in Internal Audit/Risk/Compliance is a big plus
- Project Management Experience (PMP Certification is a plus)
- Lean Six Sigma GB/BB Certification
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- Experienced working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Demonstrated experience presentation skills, dynamic approach with the ability to translate theory into practical application
- Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment while leading people/teams without formal responsibility
- Comfort with ambiguity and an ability to work independently with a high degree of autonomy
- Highly developed and polished written and verbal communication skills
- Strong change management and influence skills; ability to negotiate and communicate across all levels of the organization.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well