OLA - Senior Analyst - Decision Science (3-6 yrs)
Key Roles/Responsibilities :
- Work with decision science teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large datasets.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, validation, implementation and large-scale data analysis.
- Develop metrics and prototypes that can be used to drive major product design decisions
Experience & Skills Required :
- Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations (Descriptive & Inferential Statistics)
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solving skills
- Proficiency in analysis tools (e.g. Excel, R, SAS, SPSS) and data mining languages like SQL, Hive etc.
- Proficiency in data visualization and presentation
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present the beliefs convincingly in verbal and written
- Experience of at least 3 years in the analytics role
- In depth understanding of big data architecture (Hadoop)
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.