Assistant Manager at Ola
Views:1536 Applications:401 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Ola - Product Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-5 yrs)
About Ola:- Ola is India's largest mobility platform and one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-
Ola's core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; India's largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India's youth. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India's leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola
Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India's largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit www.olacabs.com/media.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
The business/product analyst's primary objective is to work with product and business stakeholders to answer key business questions.
- Partner with product managers and other stakeholders to drive and create the right product roadmap
- Work with large ambiguous problem statements and break them down into meaningful problems to solve
- Partner with product managers to conduct research, create business cases and translate them into meaningful problems to solve
- Identify right business and product metrics to be analyzed and tracked for every feature/problem statement
- Constantly monitor and analyze metrics identified, publish insights/any anomalies along with hypothesis
- Work with product manager to design the right experiments
- Evangelize right analytical practices within the team
- Work with engineering/data platform teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets and extracting meaningful data for product teams
- Recommend and create right algorithms to extract information from large data sets
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis..
- Provide support for Sr Management (CFO/CEO) reviews at regular intervals.
Critical Functional Skills:-
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers.
- Expert in excel and MySQL
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, SAS,SPSS), software development technologies (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, .Net)
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Expert at data visualization and presentation.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Experience Required :- Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations with 2+yrs experience with real data.
Minimum Qualifications Required:- Bachelor Degree in Engineering from top institute/college - IIT, NIT, BITS Pilani etc.