Manager - Talent Acquisition at Ola
Views:3502 Applications:820 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
OLA - Manager - Supply Chain Management (4-8 yrs)
Our goal as Ola Electric is to enable and maximize the number of electric km delivered through our ecosystem of products and services. We start with India but our ambitions are global. E-Rickshaws provides a unique opportunity to build out our charging infrastructure. E-ricks deliver over 50 million km of electric mobility in India every day - no other form factor comes close. As such, our near term goal is to launch a swapping network that serves a disproportionate share of e rickshaw market (100,000 in 2 years). That said, we are building our batteries and charging infrastructure in a way that it can serve all sorts of electric vehicles tomorrow including 2Ws, our own 3W, and potentially small 4Ws
To manage & overall procurement and implementation of the procurement strategy to improve productivity, quality at optimum cost by a collaborative approach to ensure all the department and section managing and checkpoints are achieved.
Key Result Areas (Accountability & Responsibility of the role)
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities & accountability of subordinates
- Motivate team members to achieve the best.
- Capex and Opex budget planning for dept
- Review of DWM and guide team
- Implementation of key strategy planned for quarter and year
- Review and report of key projects
- Settlement of issue/grievances raised by suppliers
- Implementation strategy on packaging and transportation to optimize overall cost.
- Pick up of early signal of expected supplier failure due to market intelligence and review of supplier performance.
- Monitoring of supplier performance communication on a defined frequency
- Implementation of improvement projects with suppliers to improve productivity deliverable.
- Achieve MPCP targets
- Act as a key chain between supplier and our management
- Review with supplier for strategy planning and resourcing of critical raw materials
- Pick up an early signal from the market to avoid any surprises
- Proactive planning and planning of resources required for planned volumes
- Optimization of through with close monitoring & working with inbound logistics team for a milk run route optimization, reusable returnable packaging & go green environment
- Implementation of best practices
- Achieve MPCP target
- Line stopper due to bough out parts to be Zero
- Continual improvement in the number of parts within inventory norms
- Monitor expenses of Opex and Capex within norms
- Ensure all the 3PL agreements are duly signed and updated to ensure hassle-free collection of material from supplier to POC
Education & Key Skills Required
- MBA with 4 to 8 Years of relevant experience
- Handled team 6+ members
- Inventory management
- Scheduling Methods
- Strong data analytical skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
- Software/Tools/System Exposure
- SAP, MS Office