OLA - Lead - Business Intelligence (7-12 yrs)
Job Title: BI Lead
Department / Group: Data Platform/ BI - Infra Engineering
Reporting to: Infrastructure Engineering Head
About Us :
- Ola is India's largest mobility platform and one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto- rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
- Ola's core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; India's largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India's youth. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India- s leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution,
- Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India's largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
- Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit www.olacabs.com/media. .
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop and prepare strategies for Business Intelligence processes for organization.
- Perform analysis on organization processes and provide appropriate results.
- Prepare architecture for data, prepare strategies and provide business object solutions as per requirements.
- Supervise efficient working of all Business Intelligence projects and analyze requirements and perform appropriate tests on same.
- Administer projects, prepare updates and implement all phases for the project to achieve all project objectives.
- Manage and customize all ETL processes as per customer requirement and analyze all processes for the same.
- Analyze all complex data and identify requirements for business enhancement in a project.
- Supervise and ensure efficient working of employees in organization.
- Perform assessment on all reporting requirements and develop long term strategy for Ride Now! various reporting solutions.
- Maintain and transform all strategies in operational plans according to business priorities and within budget.
- Coordinate with data generators and ensure compliance to all enterprise data models according to data standards.
- Provide support to all business resources and monitor all requirements for various value added services.
- Work with process development and resource teams and prepare appropriate schedules.
- Monitor work of Business Intelligence team and ensure effective implementation of all Information Technology projects to achieve all client objectives.
- Manage all data for transactional sources and prepare effective reports
Critical Functional Skills :
- Experience with large-scale, multi-release information centric projects
- Experience in functional design of BI and MI analytics solutions
- Knowledge of corporate global ERP systems (SAP or Oracle Fusion experience desirable)
- Strong experience in working within a large complex organisation with multiple stakeholders.
Experience Required - Extensive experience of SAS, SQL, or other data languages
- Prince 2 Qualification desirable
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- 7+ years of working experience in the field of Business Intelligence and Management Information Analytics.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.