Manager - HR at OLA Foods
Views:334 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OLA Foods - Senior Content/Copy Writer (1-4 yrs)
Senior Content/Copy Writer
- Ola Foods Business (Earlier FoodPanda) is the foods division of the Ola group. The Ola Group was founded in 2011 is one of the world's largest mobility and consumer internet companies, with businesses across mobility, food and finance.
- It has a presence in 250+cities in over 5 countries. The vision of the Ola Foods Business is to build India's largest and most loved food brands with an unrelenting focus on quality and hygiene. We know what matters to our customers when it comes to food, and we will make sure that nothing comes between them and a great food experience.
- We are at the fore-front of food technology innovation with state-of-the-art kitchen infrastructure, leading food manufacturing and menu engineering practices and a supremely talented and passionate team of food experts. We have a portfolio of brands of Khichdi, Parathas, Shakes and Desserts, Biryani and Rice Bowls across 6 cities with many more exciting food brands in the pipeline.
Job Description for Senior Content/Copy Writer : As a Senior Content/Copy Writer for Ola Foods, we are looking someone who can cook up interesting stories.
Role expectations :
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term catalog targets
- Collaborate with product and catalog teams to plan and develop content for Social
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve specialist's write-up
- Ensure uniform tone of voice on brand socials
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Stay up-to- date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience's attention
- Have a role in defining the brand voice of one of the most enviable brands today.
Ideal Candidate would be :
- Proven work experience as a Content and Copy writer
- Has a natural inclination for food and culinary arts
- Understand social content consumption and wants to cook up stories
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills