Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:4029 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Ola Fleet Technology - Manager - Legal - Law Enforcement - LLB (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Build and maintain a close relationship with the police department.
2. Advice business on different law and order issues.
3. Manage unrest/crisis, arrange police protection, execute the ground actions on police front whenever required.
4. Attending partner problems/grievances & recovery of money/devices/cabs from any fraudulent employees.
5. Assisting the Police, if they walk-in to office and
6. To support the team with the various draft, protection petition, complaint and litigation management
7. Assisting the LEO's and business with different Petition and legal advice.
8. Coordinating with/Appointing local lawyer for the region, supporting lawyer with various requirements.
9. Draft, review various petition, application, complaint etc need to file before the court or police station.
10. Should be conversant with Provisions of Criminal Procedure Code and its interpretations.
11. Should be Conversant with various Trials conducted under the Criminal Procedure Code.
12. Update the tracker, follow up, an end to end executions of various legal issues connected with Release of Seized Vehicles, challans, Superdari cases pending in court or Police Stations, Drafting & Presenting relevant Statements before the police station.
13. Responsible for the legal recovery for the region
14. Outstation visits, if required, for Court / Police Station to present all the required information.
15. Effective inter-departmental coordination to retrieve documents & information required for Litigation mail responses.
16. Effective Team Management.
1. LL.B having experience of 8 years. (litigation and non- litigation)
2. Preferably should have Practised in a Law Firm, handling Criminal Trials for at least 3 Years.
3. Absolute Fluency Required in Kannada and all south languages.
4. Very Strong Command of the English Language.
5. Strong & Instant writing/drafting skills required.
6. Should be comfortable with extended working hours.
7. Presentable personality.