Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:7042 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Ola Fleet Technology - Assistant Manager/Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM (3-6 yrs)
Job Purpose :
The topmost priority of this role will be to design & implement operating procedures for executing collection, recovery and handling litigations. The role holder will also be responsible for maintaining healthy relationship with regional RTO and police.
Candidate Profile :
The ideal candidate must have extensive experience in legal, recovery & collection. The incumbent needs to be a champion cf implementing contract and creating SOPs for execution of clauses related to asset abuse/theft.
- LLB/Masters Degree in Law.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in reputed organization.
Preferred Industry : Telecom/Banking/Insurance/Automotive
Job Details :
Legal role would broadly be responsible for following 4 areas :
1. Recovery & Collection of Assets
- Design Policy to govern recovery of vehicles from driver partners
- Empanel lawyers/agencies pan India for recovery & collection of vehicles
- Manage agencies and monitor effectiveness of lawyers in meeting targets
2. Litigation Management
- Manage litigation cases pan India and create standard operating procedures for handling litigation
3. Legal Action
- Enforce contract regulations on partners in case of asset theft/abuse or other damage to property
4. Release of impound vehicles
- Create SOPs for recovery of impounded vehicles from police station/court
- Responsible for minimizing impound cases by enforcing compliance to local RTO requirement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.