Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:2491 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Ola Fleet Technology - Assistant Manager/Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM (3-6 yrs)
Job Purpose :
The topmost priority of this role will be to design & implement operating procedures for executing collection, recovery and handling litigations. The role holder will also be responsible for maintaining healthy relationship with regional RTO and police.
Candidate Profile :
The ideal candidate must have extensive experience in legal, recovery & collection. The incumbent needs to be a champion cf implementing contract and creating SOPs for execution of clauses related to asset abuse/theft.
- LLB/Masters Degree in Law.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in reputed organization.
Preferred Industry : Telecom/Banking/Insurance/Automotive
Job Details :
Legal role would broadly be responsible for following 4 areas :
1. Recovery & Collection of Assets
- Design Policy to govern recovery of vehicles from driver partners
- Empanel lawyers/agencies pan India for recovery & collection of vehicles
- Manage agencies and monitor effectiveness of lawyers in meeting targets
2. Litigation Management
- Manage litigation cases pan India and create standard operating procedures for handling litigation
3. Legal Action
- Enforce contract regulations on partners in case of asset theft/abuse or other damage to property
4. Release of impound vehicles
- Create SOPs for recovery of impounded vehicles from police station/court
- Responsible for minimizing impound cases by enforcing compliance to local RTO requirement