Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:4916 Applications:981 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Ola Fleet Technologies - Business Strategy - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-8 yrs)
For Self-drive business
About Us :
Founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola is one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and drivers onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, safe and quick service fulfilment. Ola is focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative mobility solutions ground-up, that are relevant at a global scale and in transforming commuting experiences by setting the tone for global innovation in this space. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 125+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand and the UK, can connect with over 1.5 million drivers with a diverse range of vehicles. Driven by a hyperlocal approach, Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Support management team to develop strategic roadmap - where to play, how to win and whether to acquire/develop new capabilities
- Develop market-landscape and detailed business understanding across a wide range of players/industries - mobility categories, infrastructure services, platform solutions etc.
- Identify global-trends and conduct market-assessment of new business opportunities - market attractiveness, existing capabilities and synergies with Ola
- Evaluate potential inorganic growth opportunities via M&A, investment and strategic partnerships and drive end-to-end execution via sourcing, due-diligence and business integration etc.
- Assist business leaders in annual/quarterly planning, resource and capital allocation decisions
- Drive and support execution of go-to-market strategy of new businesses and cross-functional strategic initiatives across different businesses and functions
- MBA or B. Tech. from Tier-1 institutes with minimum 4 years of experience in business and/or strategy development
- Previous strategy consulting experience in top-tier consulting firms or Auto industry
- Previous experience in fast-paced technology start-up would be a plus
Other Skills/Abilities :
- Superior analytical, relationship building, strategic thinking, and negotiation skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and unstructured problems
- Ability to create presentations and conduct analysis with minimum oversight
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate with functional leaders and management team
Quick Glances :
- What to look for at Ola?
- Ola-Story A brief on how we have grown and come so far.
- Ola-Mission and Vision Know us better
- Ola-Media Visit our media page