Talent Acquisition at Ola Cabs
Views:2242 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Ola Fleet Technologies - Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-5 yrs)
Title/Designation : Business Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Key Attributes : Good in excel & powerpoint, data crunching and reporting from cross functional teams.
Key Deliverables :
- Determine operational objectives by studying skilling function performance metrics, gathering information and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improvement procedures.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements and establishing project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies.
Skills Required :
- Analytical bent
- Process Improvement
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience
Education : Engg Tier 1 college
Experience : 1+ years post engg qualification