OLA Electric - Director - Product (16-20 yrs)
About Us :
Our goal as Ola Electric, is to enable and maximize the number of electric kms delivered through our ecosystem of products and services. We start with India but our ambitions are global.
E-Rickshaws provide a unique opportunity to build out our charging infrastructure. E-ricks deliver over 50 million kms of electric mobility in India everyday - no other form factor comes close.
That said, we are building an entire eco system of our batteries and charging infrastructure in a way that it can serve all sorts of electric vehicles tomorrow including 2Ws, our own 3W and potentially small 4Ws
Key Result Areas (Accountability & Responsibility of the role)
In this role :
- You will be the primary custodian for the end-user experience of the digital products including defining the roadmap and executing it
- Define and own the business metrics. Work with stakeholders and prioritize problems
- You will work very closely with cross-functional stakeholders, including and not limited to the operations team, software developers, embedded engineers, data scientists, service designers and business analysts.
- You will - at any point in time - be juggling on multiple projects within the workstream at different stages of product development.
Key Skills Required :
We prefer someone who has displayed a track record of :
- Building user-centric product experiences
- Customer focus: Customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations
- Solving & scaling zero-to-one problems or greenfield initiatives
- Managing multiple stakeholders, both internal and external and who demonstrates the following soft skills :
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to lead through influence
- Bias for action, in a very fast-paced result-oriented work culture
- 16+ years of prior product management experience in an internet based company with 10+ years of leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in an analytically-heavy discipline such as Engineering, Economics, Physics or Mathematics (or work experience to that effect)
- MBA degree from premier institute / prior startup experience will be preferred
- Prior software development experience will be preferred
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL. Please apply there as well.