HR at OLA Cabs
Views:1301 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OLA Cabs - Manager - Central Analytics - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-8 yrs)
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- Lead a team of business analysts working on business functions like categories, CSO or marketing
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Work with business and product teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets and extracting meaningful data.
- Create algorithms to extract information from large data sets.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large-scale data analysis.
- Develop metrics and frameworks that can be used to drive business decisions.
- Drive Compliance automation requirements with Product and Tech, SPOC for any compliance related development from Biz Fin team.
- Understand, analyze and publish respective business KPIs and daily reports
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.