Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Ola
Views:3451 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Ola Cabs - Direct Procurement Role - 2W/3W Electric Vehicle (14-15 yrs)
About the Role :
We are setting up the EV Business and are running a pilot on our Value Proposition on the Energy Network. It is a green-field life stage, where the team is working on all aspects of establishing the supply chain and setting up high-efficient Operations on-ground. The EV team constitutes of young & highly motivated professionals who are on a mission to establish this new-age business & solve high-positive-impact problems. As a next step planning to manufacture 2W /3W / Erick.
Experience : 14 to 15 Years in Direct Sourcing / Procurement in Automobile OEM- S ( preferably from 2W / 3W OEMs)
-- Only 2W/3W vehicle background preferred --
- To lead the Direct procurement team for 2W/ 3W function.
- Identify potential suppliers in India & Globally for all the commodities with multi commodity knowledge
- Monitor RFQs Process for 2W / 3W part Procurement which includes Casting, Forging, Sheet metal & welded parts, proprietary parts (Electrical & Mechanical), Fittings & Fasteners etc.,
- Evaluate all the potential suppliers & capability evaluation along with CFT members
- Derive Sourcing strategy for each commodity
- Execute techno commercial meetings along with CFT
- Derive negotiation strategy for each commodity.
- To aid in commercial negotiations and generating quote comparisons for decision making for all of the commodities mentioned above.
- Execute Legal contracts with the suppliers whom we are awarding business to (Warranty terms, price validation, Payment terms etc.)
- Ensure suppliers are agreeing and adhering to the ramp - up plans agreed during business award.
- Discuss on Quality plan / testing & validation plan along with supplier
- Participate in Program Management Review (PMR)to represent procurement to align with the various cross functional teams.
- Align Leadership team / sourcing committee on sourcing strategy for necessary approvals
- To do market research to be updated on various market trends and align procurement strategies.
- Other activities: Scheduling meetings, visits, negotiations with suppliers and partners.
The Ola Story :
Founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola is one of the world's largest ride-hailing companies. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and drivers onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent, safe and quick service fulfilment. Ola is focused on leveraging the best of technology and building innovative solutions ground-up, that are relevant at global scale. Notably, in 2016, Ola Play the world's first connected car platform for ride-sharing was launched, transforming commuting experiences and setting the tone for global innovation in this space. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 125+ cities, can connect with over a million drivers across a diverse range of vehicles. Driven by a hyperlocal approach, Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people.
Why join our team?
We are a team of young and passionate individuals who take pride in solving mobility problems. Innovation and technology is at the heart of everything we do. Each one of us embodies Ola's mission of enabling mobility for a billion people. We understand the value of being output-focused, hardworking and passionate. We are entrepreneurial, experimental and innovative. Come join our team!