Associate Director - Talent Acquisition at Ola Group
Views:1558 Applications:412 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Ola - Business Analyst (1-6 yrs)
- Work with engineering and research teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets and extracting meaningful data for Revenue Assurance analysis/reconciliations.
- Create algorithms to extract information from large data sets.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for daily/weekly/monthly activities on large data.
- Develop metrics and prototypes that can be used to analyze/reconcile data
- Provide support for Senior Management reviews at regular intervals.
- Design and automate reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Backup and store critical data at regular frequencies.
- Build adhoq queries as per the business requirements
- Build customized dashboards on daily /weekly /monthly for trend analysis
- Co-ordinate with data platform teams and other Business analyst for problem solving
Critical Functional Requirement:
- Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations.
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers.
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, SAS, SPSS), software development technologies (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, .Net)
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Expert at data visualization and presentation.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly, verbally and in written form.