OkCredit - VP/Director - Partnership & Strategic Alliances (10-15 yrs)
Who are we?
We are the first of a kind mobile-first software platform for India's micro businesses. We empower small business owners with tools to manage their business, by digitizing and simplifying their account Management. No more Ledger book and Paper Khata !!
Founded in 2017 and backed by marquee investors like LightSpeed and Tiger Global, We currently have more than 10 Million Customers and supporting them through more than 10 Indian Vernacular Languages. Our App Speaks in Hinglish too !!
India alone has more than 50 Million SME Active Internet User which is Significantly under penetrated market. The Scope of Opportunity is huge across traditional and new products, and to tap this we are scaling up our core Team.
What is the Role?
OKC has multiple teams working to achieve their defined goals, to achieve the goals they require alliances with external parties (Banks, NBFCs, wallets (Gpay, Paytm), Payments bank, distribution partnership (POS companies). You will play a key role in delivering in each of the partnerships.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for identifying, structuring, and managing strategic partnerships, alliances and commercial deals with leading financial and non-financial brands which would drive business growth for OkCredit.
- Identify and structure the Partner program roadmap in-line with the company's vision.
- Drive commercial acumen to build commercial models which drive a win-win result to OKCredit and the partnership ecosystem.
- Create, implement and manage incentives that drive new business and add value to existing relationships.
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners and create a 360-degree feedback loop between partner teams and our internal teams
- Collaborate closely with Product, CRM, Finance & Accounts teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood and delivered on time in sync with the OKCredit Partner Program roadmap.
- Identifying & exploring new markets, geographies to ensure deepest penetration and reach.
- Build competitive intelligence, share with the leadership, to drive smarter results for OKCredit.
What are we looking?
- Will hold an MBA from a reputed institute with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in consultative business management and should have a minimum 5 years of experience in similar work profile.
- Should have demonstrated extreme levels of partner orientation.
- Have a proven track record in sales and relationship management to large corporate accounts with CxO level interactions.
- Strong presentation preparation and delivery skills.
- Good command of English language with ability to communicate complex ideas through simple words.
- Have the proven ability to build and maintain relationships at CxO level.