OkCredit - Researcher/Senior User Researcher - UI (3-5 yrs)
1. As a key stakeholder, understand the user-product ecosystem and drive the user's first approach within the organization.
2. Conducting qualitative and quantitative research to gather insights for new product and concept developments.
3. Be able to meet and conduct in-person user research, gather insights, understand the user's viewpoint, and recommend internal stakeholders to get necessary changes/modifications implemented within the system.
4. Provides mentorship and guidance for research planning and execution to the junior researchers (formally or informally) on navigating the organization processes and running their own small to medium-sized studios.
5. Working with Product managers and stakeholders to devise appropriate research strategies.
6. Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable insights that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction.
1. High intent to understand real-world problems.
2. Strong empathetic skills.
3. 3+ years of primary research experience.
4. Should be willing to travel both local and outstation as needed.
5. Experience in conducting user interviews.
6. Experience in both quantitative and qualitative research.
7. Master's degree or Ph. D. in a related field.
8. Professional experience in a research agency.
9. Analytical knowledge - basic statistics, SQL, advance excel, etc.