OkCredit - ASO Manager (3-5 yrs)
ASO Manager - App Store Optimization
About OkCredit :
We connect small business owners with their customers and suppliers by enabling them to record credit and payment transactions. Using the OkCredit app, merchants can track their sales and purchases made on credit besides sending payment reminders. We had 10 million app downloads so far and have grown 100 times since January this year. We envision OkCredit to be the new generation digital business network that brings the power of mobile internet technology to 50 million+ businesses to unlock their productivity and become partners in business growth.
ASO Specialist :
ASO Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing, and managing the company's overall ASO strategy. They usually cover a wide variety of duties such as app store optimization, analytics, strategy planning, link building, and keyword strategy.
1) Will be responsible for ranking OkCredit 1st for all the relevant keyword searches on the play store.
2) Hands-on experience in on-page metadata & Off-page metadata factors.
3) Off-page activities like backlink building, monitoring the link performances, Hygiene, and web page speed optimization.
4) Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization. Collaborate with our Content and Marketing team to optimize play store pages, landing pages, and content.
5) Research and ensure search engine optimization recommendations on App (code and content).
6) Research and analyze competitor advertising links and develop link building strategies and develop and implement our ASO strategy
7) Stay up to date with the latest ASO and digital marketing trends and best practices.
- 3-5 years of experience as an ASO Analyst or a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of keyword research & ASO.
- Up up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in ASOand to be continuously learning and evolving.
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills