Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:2593 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Offshore Delivery Lead/Director - Infrastructure Outsourcing - IT (16-23 yrs)
Role Description :
Act as the Delivery Center Lead for a large global network infrastructure outsourcing deal, managing different verticals/functions like Service Management and Reporting, Technical Operations, Tools and Automation, and Projects. The Delivery Center has teams in different cities in India, and Manila. Will lead a team of Senior Managers and Managers, who manage the different verticals/functions. Will work closely with the Global Delivery Lead and Regional Leads to ensure contractual obligations are met/exceeded in delivering services to the client.
Job Requirements :
Key Responsibilities: We are looking to hire delivery leaders who have experience in managing end to end delivery of large and complex Infrastructure Outsourcing programs for our India delivery centers. Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the off-shore point of contact for the business- service delivery
- Overall responsibility for SLAs and Performance Metrics as off-shore delivery lead
- Oversee service delivery and demand management of vertical services
- Client engagement including participation in governance review meetings
- Partner with onshore business teams to build a culture of one cohesive team
- Facilitate the introduction and termination of vertical services
- Understand and drive operations excellence, process improvements
- Implement processes that offer streamlined delivery capabilities for gained efficiencies, cost reduction, and higher levels of service
- Serve as point of escalation for business-specific issues
- Ensure service issues are resolved or escalated
- Work closely with offshore ICI leadership for support and reporting as required
Technical Experience: Managing 24x7 delivery Operations. Manage Daily Operations, Analyze service performance data. Analytical skills and drive initiatives aimed at performance improvement Across Technology Domains work with the team to understand problems and drive them to closure. Good high-level understanding of network technologies and standards, different domains such as routing and switching, data center, wireless and security. Familiarity with OEM business models and processes. Understanding of use of Analytics and AI tools.
- Lead and supervise technical professionals for the business
- Lead with CLIENT CULTURE values and build culture across teams
- Attract, hire, and retain talent that supports capabilities and the future state organization
- Establish a value-driven and consistent culture that is metrics driven, outcome-focused, process-based, service-oriented and focused on continuous improvement
- Be viewed as a credible and sincere source of IT service thought leadership
- Foster a - customer service focus and culture throughout the organization
- Provide strong change leadership and management skills to empower the customer service culture
- Proven experience in offshore delivery including Experience in Program governance, Crisis and Escalation management
- End to end management of IO delivery for a global client including onshore and offshore teams
- Financial Management should have, experience of managing project financials including budget.
- Strong relationship building and management skills
- Effective communication skills across a range of audiences
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment with a diverse workforce
Education Qualification: BE/ B Tech or any other recognized degree /MBA
Additional Information: Understanding of quality processes and standards such as ISO 20000/BS25999/ITIL Strong Communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.