Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:84 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Officer - Data Privacy - Healthcare (3-6 yrs)
- The candidate will ensure that the privacy by design framework is implemented and operationalized across the organization. The framework will need to ensure compliance with all applicable privacy laws and regulations that may apply across the locations we operate or provide services. The candidate in this role will function as subject matter expertise in the discipline of privacy and data protection as well as understanding technical and organizational security controls with added responsibility for creating a team and managing personnel.
- Managing Information Security and Data Privacy Sensitization programs on generic ISMS,
- Privacy aspects and specialized aspects like Application Security (OWASP- Open Web Application Security)
- Preparing RCA-Root cause analysis for incidents and coordination with stakeholders for closure of the same and preparing the Continual Improvement Plan
- Conducting Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) for enabling functions and selected delivery Accounts
- Handling Security Governance, Risk & Compliance, Security Incident Management, communication and coordinate forensic investigations wherever necessary
- Security risk analysis, mitigation plan and escalation to management
- Role will require building and maintaining working relationships with multiple business units, information technology teams, and engaging with various levels of senior management. Candidates in this role will also be expected to possess the technical aptitude necessary to understand the new technology and tools, and keep abreast of upcoming regulations and industry practices.
- Building an Integrated Compliance Management (ICM) framework which complies with ISO 27001, SSAE 16/ SOC2, BCMS mandates of CMMi ML5, DPA UK, GDPR, PDPA and ISO 9001.
Desired Profile :
- To build professional excellence by delivering value in the domains of Information Security and Data Privacy, in a coherent manner, that can value add in overall business growth.
- Have a passion for and innovative experience in, cyber analytics and Security Operations Centers management. Have used multiple technical skills gained in my past roles, to tailor operation of customized cyber analytics using Arc sight, Excel, MS Access and JIRA.
- Designed and implemented enterprise-wide Privacy Governance Framework, Policies, processes and procedures.
- Management of end to end compliance requirements of various data privacy law