Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:2132 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Officer - Accounts & Finance - BFSI (12-20 yrs)
1. Preparation of daily bank balance position.
2. Verification of all cash/bank payment vouchers.
3. Arranging Issuance of cheques after proper authorization.
4. Vendor account reconciliations.
5. Claims/debit note preparation on principals.
6. Confirmation to sales team for all bank receipts from customers.
7. All branch imprest, interbank or other transfers.
8. Monthly VAT payment preparation.
9. Monthly salary preparation for expats and checking and verification for local
10. Preparing Bid letters.
11. Vendor account creation.
12. Checking and approving daily bank reconciliation and ensure
a. that all pending debits in bank statements are treated and accounted on daily basis.
b. All lodgments entered in tally are reflecting in bank statement.
c. All dishonored cheques are treated and informed to all the concerned. After checking sign register daily and present to FC.
13. Checking collection and lodgment reconciliation on daily basis and approving the same by signing checklist register and present to FC.
14. Preparing and presenting monthly projected and actual cash flow for each coming month before end of month.
15. Authorising all vouchers emanating from bank reconciliation once its correctness is ensured.
16. Ensuring correct and timely LC/BC reports every day.
17. Ensuring correct daily bank position.
18. Follow up with banks for any excess charge or debits.
19. Any other assignment decided from time to time.