Office Manager (2-10 yrs)
Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category : Operations
Skills : Office Manager (Gurgaon)
Job Type : Permanent
Job Duration :
Job Description : The purpose of the role is to provide administrative excellence and facilitate making the local office India's Best Place to Work. You will ensure efficient office management and smooth work of local service providers. You will provide direct admin support and calendar management for the General Manager.
Client Details :
Our client is a global leader in the industry and owe their success to their work ethic and values. They are looking for a highly motivated, driven all-rounder as their Office Manager to help them achieve their vision in India.
- You will provide administrative excellence and facilitate making the local office India's Best Place to Work.
- You will ensure efficient office management and smooth work of local service providers
- You will control the servicing of the office space in Gurgaon/facilitate other locations (office layout, provision of stationery and supplies, visitor welcome, catering provision etc), managing the office support staff to deliver this;
- You will be the 'on the ground' point person for the team's HR requirements, facilitating recruitment processes and communicate policies which comply with internal Company procedures and local legislation.
- You will ensure constant local IT functioning in cooperation with IS Help and local IT contractor complying with Company policies.
- You will be responsible for Health & Safety processes.
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering the annual budget for Office Management, tracking progress against spend and ensuring full compliance with internal processes around supplier purchasing.
- Relevant working experience within an international company
- Knowledge of administrative, HR and accounting procedures
- Fluent verbal & written English and Hindi
- Executive Assistant skills to manage leadership calendars
- Knowledge of computer and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of service providers and suppliers principles and practices
- Good relationship builder with experience of being able to operate across diverse cultural environments
Job Offer :
Apart from an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to work with a highly driven and motivated team in an MNC.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mallika Anand on +91 124 452 5409
Contact - Mallika Anand - +91 124 452 5409
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.