HR Recruiter at Ocwen
Views:1574 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ocwen - Manager - Quality Assurance (8-13 yrs)
Title: Manager- Quality Assurance
Qualification: Graduation from a recognised university.
The Quality Assurance department is responsible for measuring service quality in the organization which includes customer satisfaction, compliance and process effectiveness. The Quality Assurance department performs process related audits across the organization. This team is a part of the Risk Management group led by the Chief Risk Officer.
- Manage the budget for the Quality Assurance department.
- Design and implement a comprehensive Quality Assurance program to meet the requirements of all agencies and regulatory bodies involved with US Mortgage Lending and Servicing businesses (Property Valuation, Origination Underwriting, Property Preservation/ Inspection, Real Estate Management, Default Management, Loss Mitigation, Title Insurance and Services, etc).
- Interpret regulatory requirements and investor guidelines and develop Quality Assurance programs for all LOBs.
- Periodically evaluate all business processes for risk/ gaps and determine scope and frequency of testing in these processes. Also, establish minimum quality standards based on inherent risks in the process.
- Implement strong feedback loop between Training, Business Unit, Compliance and Quality Assurance groups to ensure staff and management are aware of results and areas for improvement.
- Work closely with the Operational Excellence group to lead process improvement initiatives which exhibit significant savings across the organization. Complete a specific number of planned process improvement initiatives for the year.
- Manage a global workforce (onshore and offshore) of QA staff performing audits for multiple LOBs.
- Establish processes and Standard Operating Procedures that will help develop the QA staff into Subject Matter. Experts on all federal/ state laws and business policy and procedures.
Key Result Areas:
- Manage QA staff across geographies.
- Improve customer satisfaction and quality scores for all LOBs.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of staff throughout the servicing functions.
- Lead and successfully execute process improvement projects across the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.