Ocwen - Manager - Operational Risk Management (10-15 yrs)
POSITION SUMMARY :
The primary responsibilities for this role include :
- Plan and execute targeted Risk Assessment.
- Manage Issue Management Process.
- Prepare Reports for Sr. Management.
- Maintain Risk Matrix and Risk Register.
Job Functions And Responsibilities :
- Execute Targeted Risk Assessment for Forward and Reverse Servicing.
- Proactively manage Issues identified for the Servicing department through various sources.
- Identify and manage Inherent Risk, Residual Risk and Risk acceptance.
- Serve as a critical point of contact (SME) for all business units related to Risk Issues and Assessments.
- Demonstrate innovative ideas to improve the Issues Management, and Risk Assessment process
- Identify opportunities to enhance the GRC tool Process Unity
- Provide accurate and timely reporting.
- Participate in special projects for process improvements.
- Create and maintain necessary reporting to provide defect details that will allow for trend and root cause analysis.
- Partner and communicate with multiple Control Directors within the Servicing department
- Develop and update policies and procedure.
- Maintain a current and accurate Risk Matrix/Risk Register.
- Continually Identify opportunities to automate and improve efficiencies.
Education / Experience :
- Bachelors degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education is mandatory.
- 10+ years of experience in Mortgage, Financial Services Operations or related domain of a large financial institution will be preferred.
Required Skills :
- Excellent knowledge of Forward and Reverse Servicing.
- 5+ years of experience in Compliance testing, Quality, Risk and Audit in financial services will be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required.
- Must demonstrate leadership potential/skills in current position.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to build processes that create operational value and minimize risk.
- Must have a strong understanding of how the interrelationship of processes, technologies, and people create results.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter that can lead while working under pressure in order to meet deadlines in a constantly changing environment.
- Should have an Appraisal rating of Fully Meets Expectations or above in the last completed performance cycle.
- Must demonstrate the ability to think & work independently.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external parties at all levels in the organization.
Work Schedule Or Travel Requirement : 2 to 11 pm shift time