HR Recruiter at Ocwen
Views:1437 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Ocwen - Manager - Loan Resolution Processing & Underwriting - US Mortgage (7-12 yrs)
Title: Manager- Loan Resolution Processing and Underwriting
The Company is seeking a professional who can help lead Ocwen's continued success related to being the leader in loan resolution processing and underwriting dept. The candidate will be responsible for the operational and management responsibilities for the teams in Bangalore, India. The candidate will play a key role in the coaching and development of approximately 10-12 Team Leads and 150 underwriters and processors. The candidate will have daily interaction with their team members in addition to the complete servicing management team. Focus areas will include utilization of Ocwen's technology tools, and loss mitigation experience to achieve top results in volume of resolutions, reduction in variability and high quality scores. This position will report directly to the Vice President Loan resolution processing and underwriting
Key Result Areas:
- Assure all key drivers are achieved related to production, quality goals and variability
- Timely implementation and compliance of all directives
- Motivation of team members
- Training of new hires and ongoing training of existing employees when deficiencies or new policies require the same
- Annual reviews of direct reports
- Assist with interview and hiring needs
- Perform staffing analysis on a monthly basis to ensure staffing needs are met
- Knowledge of MS- Office
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Cross-cultural exposure preferred
- Candidate should be from US Mortgage background.
- Experience with negotiating
- Graduate from a recognised university
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to develop reports, analyze and interpret data
- Ability to work effectively with global cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and adapt to constantly changing business environment
- The ideal candidate will be self confident and goal oriented
- Customer oriented individual
- Strong Leadership skills
Ocwen Financial Corporation (- Ocwen- ) is the largest independent mortgage loan servicer in the United States and the fourth largest overall mortgage servicer. Ocwen is publicly traded (NYSE:OCN) and is widely recognized in government, industry, community and media circles as a leader in foreclosure prevention, mainly through loan modifications. Over the past few years, Ocwen has enjoyed significant growth in its loan servicing portfolio and market capitalization, largely as a result of successfully integrating servicing platforms acquired from large financial institutions.
As a leader in loan modifications, we strive to help struggling families meet their financial responsibilities, get back on track, and stay in their homes as well as help them address the concerns and complex questions they have about their home and mortgage. Helping homeowners is what we do!
Make a difference by working in this dynamic, growing field for one of the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the mortgage servicing industry. As an Ocwen employee, you will work alongside highly motivated, well-educated peers who share your passion for providing the best possible service to our customers. The position offers advancement opportunities and a competitive salary.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.