Octro - Product Manager - Games - IIT/NIT/BITS (0-2 yrs)
About the Role:
1. Understand the user, their profile and their traits in relation to the game(Product)
2. Assiting the pdt team in owning to customer LTV and overall retention budget with clear accountability of Customer retention
3. Designing and implementation of initiatives that will result in business improvement
4. Strong understanding of mobile analytics, trends and tactics required to scale and improve net customer LTV
Desired Skills and Experience:
- MBA from a top-tier B- school (IIMs/ ISB/ etc) and graduation from a top engineering/ Commerce college ( IITs/ NIT etc)
- candidates with intermediate level of pexpertise in writing SQL queries and using excel are preferred
- Past experience of optimizing the customer funnel for increasing retention specially of high valuable customers
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment and analytical thinking
- Interest in Gaming a plus
About Company :
- Octro is one of the biggest and fastest growing mobile gaming companies in India founded by Mr. Saurabh Agarwal, a Stanford Alumnus, in 2007. Octro is a technology driven organization at heart, and take pride in the platforms it has created.
- Octro was funded by Sequoia in 2014 and has more than 20+ successfully running games including top grossing casino games like Indian Rummy, Teen Patti etc. Octro has more than 80 million + download and 10 million + active users every week. It has offices in Noida and Chandigarh.
- Today with our games topping among card games on Apps store & Google play store, we are growing week on week . We are also planning to further venture out in new domains and are looking out for Rockstars to be a part of this growth.