Octro - Deputy General Manager - Business Planning & Corporate Finance (7-12 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Business Planning & Corporate Finance
Job Profile :
1. Process owner for business planning and analysis. Responsible for the AOP / long range plan
2. Monthly budget to actual with variance analysis. Profitability analysis
3. M&A related activities - Investor memorandum, tracking deal activity, business models
4. Responsible for BOD mtg presentation / analysis
5. Responsible for analyzing the business performance by highlighting critical issues and proactively supporting management in decision making
6. Process owner for standardization of data and information sources for management reports
Skills Required :
1. Financial Planning & Analytical skills
2. Corporate finance / M&A
3. Expertise in MS Excel / Powerpoint and other financial planning tools
4. Interpersonal and communication skills
5. Problem Solving and Presentation Skills
6. MBA (from a reputed institute) and or CA with 7+years experience across similar roles.
7. From Internet/Entertainment/Gaming/Ecommerce industry.
About Octro Inc :
- Octro is one of the biggest and fastest growing mobile gaming companies in India founded by Mr. Saurabh Agarwal, a Stanford Alumnus, in 2007. Octro is a technology driven organization at heart, and take pride in the platforms it has created.
- Octro was funded by Sequoia in 2014 and has more than 20+ successfully running games including top grossing casino games like Indian Rummy, Teen Patti etc. Octro has more than 80 million + download and 10 million + active users every week. It has offices in Noida and Chandigarh.Today with our games topping among card games on Apps store & Google play store, we are growing week on week . We are also planning to further venture out in new domains and are looking out for Rockstars to be a part of this growth.
For details, pls visit: www.octro.com