Oasis Fertility - Senior Manager - Procurement/Supply Chain Management (10-12 yrs)
An opportunity to work & grow with one of the fastest growing IVF Clinics Chain across India
Who are we - www.oasisindia.in
Who are we looking for: Sr.Manager - Procurement / Supply Chain Management
Where is the job location - Hyderabad (Telangana)
What will you have to be responsible for -
- Developing procurement strategies that are cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging with reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and confirm delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promote saving on procurement costs.
- Finalizing purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Liaising with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Identifying potential new suppliers based on requirements
- Developing and implementing strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods and maintaining stock levels
- Negotiating contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers
- Comparing proposals for price and specifications
- Creating policies and procedures for risk management and mitigation
As a person you must have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Able to travel to meet with suppliers & to conduct audits.
- It will be an added advantage if you have worked in the healthcare set-up in the past .. it's not mandatory though.
Exciting right !! We thought so too so go ahead & apply, to explore the option of being part a growing & a dynamic team