OakNorth - Chief Technology Officer (19-28 yrs)
With offices in London, New York, Singapore, Istanbul, Gurgaon, Bangalore and Shanghai, OakNorth's mission is to enable growth businesses to obtain the debt finance they need to pursue their ambitons. Our fintech platform (OakNorth Analytical Intelligence), which we developed to address this problem, is being used by a number of leading banks around the world, and by us in the UK via our own balance sheet lending. OakNorth was set up in 2015 by Rishi Khosla and Joel Perlman, who previously co-founded Copal Amba and grew it to 3,000 employees over 12 years, before selling it to Moody's (NYSE: MCO) in 2014, returning 125 times capital to seed investors.
Since its inception, the OakNorth Holdings group has secured over $1bn from several investors, including: Clermont Group, Coltrane, EDBI of Singapore, GIC, Indiabulls, NIBC, Toscafund, and SoftBank Vision Fund. OakNorth India is a core contributor to our mission of changing SME lending globally for growth companies. The team, based out of our offices in Gurgaon and Bangalore, constitute some of the best credit analysts in India along with a team of engineers and data scientists who integrate into a global product team - all focused on developing the OakNorth Analytical Intelligence platform which is revolutionizing customized mid-market lending globally. Today, the platform is being used by banks across Europe, North America and Asia, who have combined balance sheets in excess of $800bn.
In the UK, the platform has helped us build a profitable loan book of over $3bn with no defaults to date. Globally, the platform has been deployed at various banks across North America, Europe, and Asia with $6bn of assets under management. In terms of the impact this has had on the economy, our loans have directly helped with the creation of 9,500 new homes and 11,000 new jobs in the UK, as well as adding several billion pounds to the economy.
Our CEO has been featured in Forbes recently : http://www.forbesindia.com/article/real-issue/whatexcites-me- most-is-that-we-have-a-profitable-unicorn-rishi-khosla/52261/1
Chief Technology officer :
This role will focus on customer-facing platforms, managing systems integration (vs. core engineering) making sure the various systems operate together, working with 3rd party providers to get the Bank's needs are met, and ensuring the technology scales.
- Leading a team for driving technology and process automation to get efficiencies
- The key role is more of systems integration: making sure the various systems operate together, working with 3rd party providers to get the Bank's needs met, ensuring the technology scales.
- As the largest consumer of the ON credit platform, to ensure Bank features are represented on the roadmap
- Provide an end-user product perspective on what is needed in the core banking platform.
- Will drive requirements, provide insights on beta features etc
- Driving technology and process automation and get operating efficiencies
- Oversee that the mobile app offering integrates with the bank's capabilities/infrastructure
- Ensure cyber strategy is implemented with relevant tools/platforms
DESIRED SKILLS :
- CTO - banking systems integration experience
- Strong end user and product orientation (vs deep engineering)
- Preferably someone that has implemented one of the other cloud core banking platforms in a prior role and can be a partner to drive the core banking platform feature set
- Strong knowledge and experience with managing IT infrastructure (network, end-user computing)
- Experience deploying and managing cybersecurity capabilities/infrastructure and working with SOC providers
- Experience operating in a regulated business
- Needs to come from a regulated bank in India so that they have experience in working in regulated institutions.
- Need to be very strong in Infrastructure and Cybersecurity/infosec
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.