Co-Founder & CEO at O4S
Views:2537 Applications:588 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
O4S - Senior Manager - Enterprise Sales (2-5 yrs)
Senior Manager : Enterprise Sales
We are currently recruiting for a high-energy, self driven Senior Sales Manager with relevant experience in Software (ERP/SaaS) or Solution sales with a value-driven sales approach. Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B sales and account management experience and a strong track record selling into the enterprise market.
O4S offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions to organizations to help with Supply Chain Visibility Technology Solution. This domain is growing exponentially, and we- re already working with Fortune 500 Companies like PepsiCo, Honeywell, ITC among others. We at O4S are committed to winning but also benefit from seasoned leadership and an incredible, loyal and passionate customer base ideal for up-selling and cross-selling our growing suite of offerings and services.
Key Accountabilities :
- Good exposure to Large and Medium enterprises market
- Maintaining strong client relationships and a high level of customer service
- Preparing pre-sales proposals for prospective clients
- Identifying potential customers and new business opportunities via white spacing the accounts/geographies/verticals assigned
- Responsible for qualified lead generation and development of healthy sales funnel
- Manage all communication with leads till sales closure including presentations and first level product demos
- Nurturing clients/partner relationship to both influence and build a pipeline of opportunities
- Negotiation in terms of deal pricing and making an effort to close the deal immediately
- Ensuring client satisfaction at all levels
- Maximizing sales revenue by up selling in existing accounts and cross selling
- Meet out quarterly sales target in focus domains
- Experience of selling enterprise solutions across different business verticals
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders to successfully sell to Enterprise and SMB clients
- Generating customer needs and delivering quality services
Required Candidate profile :
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales and Business Development activities in the ERP and CRM product sales environment both with product companies and/or SI companies
- Knowledge of manufacturing terminology and processes such as: ERP, Engineering, BOM, Estimating, Sales Order Processing, MRP, Work Orders, Production Planning, Scheduling, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Accounting, and Supply Chain Management
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT, and/or business owners.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skill and presentable skills
- Willing to travel anywhere (India/Abroad)
- Area Expertise: Customer Development, Customer Service, Lead Generation & Conversion
12 L - 18 L + Incentives/Bonus
Why you should consider this role seriously ?
- O4S is India's leading Supply Chain Visibility company, and we want leaders to expand wide and deep
- We- ve an amazing product that companies love to check out
- We have an audacious vision of helping all product manufacturing companies fight counterfeiting and managing their supply chain more efficiently
- We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 500 million products already). We have plans to grow 500x in the next 1 year
- Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway)
- Competitive market salary with simple to earn variable structure
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
- Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!)
- Open Pantry
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site bi-annually
Planning to Apply? Consider this :
Make sure you go through this section very carefully before applying. Here are the most crucial aspects on which we evaluate on:
1. FIT : We are on a crusade for something greater than any one of us!
We are a tight-knit team that works and plays together where - fit- is the most important point that you need to keep in mind while evaluating us- we will be spending a majority of our time together, in office, on calls, even weekends (sometimes) so you- ll really need to assess whether this is the right place for YOU to be in. Are you able to relate to or feel passionate about the problems we- re solving?
2. INTENT : You won- t just be working with us, you would be investing in us!
- Why- do you want to work with us? Why an early stage startup? Why O4S? We are an industrious team, working tirelessly to achieve our goals so the work hours will be long and with it will come with a steep learning curve. Joining an early stage startup also means you- ll be asked to take on new things with little guidance and you- ll have to figure stuff out on your own, and in doing so, help shape the future of the company. Does that sound scary, exciting, both?
3. CAPABILITY : Get work done!
As long as you are working as hard as you can and giving it your best all day, every day, we will get along just fine. No one ever built one of the most valuable businesses in the World without the core team having to make a few sacrifices along the journey. It could be less time spent with your family or loved ones or finding lesser time to watch TV shows! But that's a call you need to make.