Talent Acquisition Head at O2Spa
Views:1108 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
O2 Spa - Senior Manager - Human Resource - IIM/ISB/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (10-15 yrs)
Position : SR MANAGER - HUMAN RESOURCE
Qualifications : MBA HR From Premium Institute - Mandatory
Gender : Female Only
Experience : 10 to 15 years
Location : Hyderabad
We are looking for an HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain Payroll and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Setting up HRMS System and Implementing HRMS Modules.
- Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, Statutory Compliance.
- Handling Complete Employee Life Cycle Induction till Exit.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager.
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases - HRMS
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and Hr best practices
- MBA in Human Resource is Mandatory.
Candidates are requested to send their updated Resume along with the short video clip link in resume with self introduction & Career Background.