HR at NxtWave
Views:476 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
NxtWave - Program Manager - Presales (1-2 yrs)
About the Company :
NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay), and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
NxtWave helps Indian undergraduate students to get high-paid tech jobs, NxtWave has grown fast and established a Student Community of more than 2 lakh students from 3000+ colleges across India. In the last 12 months, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1500+ companies including Amazon, Accenture, IBM, Bank of America, TCS, Deloitte, and more.
Know more about NxtWave : https://www.ccbp.in
Job Description : As a program Manager at NxtWave, you will play a crucial role in our organization's growth and success. You will be responsible for setting up new lead generation channels, managing operations, defining playbooks, analyzing day-to-day outcomes, and leading a team to achieve outstanding results. We are looking for a dynamic individual with 1 to 2 years of experience who can contribute to our mission.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement strategies to establish new lead channels, ensuring a consistent flow of potential customers.
- Manage daily operations to streamline processes and enhance overall efficiency.
- Define and refine sales playbooks and processes to optimize the sales cycle.
- Analyze data and outcomes to track progress and make data-driven decisions.
- Lead and motivate a team to consistently meet and exceed targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align with company goals and objectives.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement and growth within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; an MBA is a plus.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in program management, with a preference for experience in the edtech or related industry.
- Proven track record in setting up lead channels, managing operations, and achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional leadership and communication abilities.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on results and outcomes.
Note : Kindly avoid to apply if you do not have sales experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.