NxtWave - Manager - Business Development - Malayalam (2-6 yrs)
Business Development Manager (Malayalam)
NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs.
Recognised as the Greatest Brand in Education by Asiaone Magazine & Marksmen Daily, NxtWave offers vernacular content and interactive learning & is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention and greater outcomes.
NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 250+ districts across India who have spent 200 million minutes on its learning platform so far. In the last 5 months, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 800+ companies including Amazon, Accenture, IBM, Bank of America, TCS, Deloitte and more.
Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
You're ideal for this role, if :
- You can manage a team of counselors that would guide students with their career decisions
- You can instill empathy in your team to address all queries regarding NxtWave courses for potential learners and help them make a decision faster
- You've proven experience in driving the outcomes from a sales team in achieving revenue targets
- You're looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
- You're looking for a managerial role where you also find meaning in your work
What will you be doing? :
- Lead a team of Business Development Associates & sales representatives to achieve a given revenue target
- Continuously monitor and train the team to improve performance and conversions
- Counseling learning prospects, offering career advice, and providing a sense of how CCBP 4.0 Programs can accelerate their career.
- Establishing the effectiveness and uniqueness of CCBP 4.0 Programs.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring the entire sales closing life cycle for your assigned Sales Team. Phone/video calls, product demonstration, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management fall under this category.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Carrying weekly revenue and enrollment targets.
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about the customer behavior, market demands, and competition to the marketing team
- Handle escalations and improve customer experience
- Make propositions, give suggestions, and designate sales targets and job obligations to each team member.
- Give prompt responses on crucial issues and suggest solutions
What are we looking for? :
- Proven experience of 2+ years in managing a sales team
- An individual with excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal abilities, and presentation skills.
- Apart from good English proficiency, individuals with any of the following as native language Malayalam
- Highly Dedicated Individuals who are hardworking and with extreme determination.
- Sales Experience with the EdTech domain is an additional advantage.
- People with a strong sense of empathy and great patience.
- People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
- A sales mindset, to effectively communicate NxtWave's offerings to its prospective learners and achieve revenue targets
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times.
Languages Known :
- Native speaker of Malayalam
- Excellent Proficiency in English
Work Location & Working Days:
Work from Office
6 - Day Week
CTC Offered : Upto 12 LPA + performance based incentives