NxtWave - Head - SEO & Digital Marketing (5-12 yrs)
NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay), and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
NxtWave helps Indian undergraduate students to get high-paid tech jobs,NxtWave has grown fast and established a Student Community of more than 2 lakh students from 3000+ colleges across India. In the last 12 months, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1000+ companies including Amazon, Accenture, IBM, Bank of America, TCS, Deloitte, and more.
Know more about NxtWave - [https://www.ccbp.in](https://www.ccbp.in/)
We are looking for a Head of SEO & Digital Marketing to set up, execute, and manage the overall company's digital marketing strategy. As a part of this role, you'll have to build the teams from scratch for all the necessary online marketing channels and achieve expected business goals in a timely manner. This is a cross-functional role that works closely with Marketing, Sales, Content, and Design.
You're ideal for this role, if:
- You can manage a team of marketing specialists who would in turn support you in executing results-driven, multi-platform online marketing & digital branding strategies
- You have a deep understanding of digital marketing channels and you are passionate about them
- You're a strategic thinker with impeccable execution capabilities and people skills.
- You're looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
- You're looking for a senior managerial role where you also find meaning in your work
What will you be doing?
- Build, train, and lead a Digital Marketing team to implement the company's Digital Marketing strategy.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests to deliver the best in class & creative campaigns for business results
- Work alongside the Founding and the Growth teams to brainstorm and execute new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact.
- Plan, develop and manage SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media campaigns.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and best practices. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Manage and oversee all the company's Social Media accounts, especially Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid marketing initiatives
- Set in place a system to measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Provide proactive direction & ideas on all aspects of campaigns/projects/critical issues
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (internal and external) to drive campaigns and results
- Research and forecast future leads and sales trends from digital channels
- Prepare and manage the Digital Marketing budget frugally
- Research about competitors brainstorm new and creative marketing strategies
- Build and execute an Inbound Marketing plan
- Drive content creation by collaborating with content and design teams
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Contribute to developing and enhancing the Content, UI/UX of various platforms (eg. Website)
- Implement automation technologies to bring in efficiencies wherever possible
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience of 4+ years in leading digital marketing teams, developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Hands-on experience in leading digital marketing campaigns across channels from conceptualization to execution
- People with a systematic approach to understanding user journeys, design, execution of campaigns, and achieving business goals consistently within planned budgets and timelines
- Take complete ownership of end-to-end digital marketing strategy, its plan & execution
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights into a strategy based on campaign performance
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experienced with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Individuals with the ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy
- Digital Marketing experience within the EdTech domain is an additional advantage
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- An individual with excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal abilities, and presentation skills
- Willing to travel (If necessary)
- Performance Marketing (SEM, SMM)
- Website Analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SemRush, Ahrefs, Moz etc)
- Email, WhatsApp, Content Marketing
- Get a front-row seat to a high-growth, fast-paced startup
- Accelerated learning curve
- Impact millions of lives and develop role models in every nook and corner of the country
- High transparency in decision-making
Native speaker of Telugu/Tamil
Native speaker of Telugu/Tamil
Excellent Proficiency in English
Work Location & Working Days:
Work from Office (Hyderabad)
6 - Day Week
Weekends will be a working day. Week-off will be on weekdays
Compensation: Upto 24 LPA