HR at NxtWave
Views:645 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
NxtWave - Head - Revenue (6-14 yrs)
- NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs.
- By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes
- NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay), and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
- NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India who have spent 500 million minutes on its learning platform so far. In the past few months, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1500+ companies including Amazon, Accenture, IBM, Bank of America, TCS, Deloitte, and more.We're growing fast and we need your talent, skills, and passion.
- Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in/
About the role:
NxtWave, a rapidly growing ed-tech platform, is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, and results-driven Head of Revenue to lead our marketing and sales teams. This individual will be responsible for driving revenue growth, expanding our customer base, and ensuring that NxtWave continues to excel in its mission to equip students and unemployed youth with the skills necessary to become successful software developers. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the Indian market, be proficient in managing teams, and possess strong communication skills in multiple Indian vernacular languages.
- Develop and implement revenue growth strategies, encompassing marketing, sales, pricing, and strategic partnerships.
- Oversee and manage marketing, growth, and sales teams, ensuring effective collaboration and goal alignment.
- Analyze market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape to inform strategic decision-making and new opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Monitor and report on key revenue metrics, adjusting strategies as needed to meet or exceed targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to support company-wide growth initiatives.
- Lead, manage, and mentor the marketing, growth, and sales teams, ensuring they are aligned with company objectives and targets.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) related to revenue growth, lead generation, and conversion rates.
- Oversee and optimize digital marketing and influencer marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Ensure the sales team is proficient in communicating with students and parents in multiple Indian vernacular languages, providing appropriate training and resources as needed.
- Assist growth teams in identifying new levers of lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Manage budgets and allocate resources effectively to achieve optimal results.
- Regularly report on revenue performance and progress towards targets to the executive team.
Work Location: Work from Office(Hyderabad)
Working Days: 6 - Days a Week
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.