NxtWave - Business Development Manager - Student Success (2-6 yrs)
Business Development Manager - Student Success(Malayalam)
NxtWave is one of India's fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay), and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). In February 2023, NxtWave raised 275 crores led by Greater Pacific Capital, a leading international private equity firm. The startup is also backed by Orios Ventures, Better Capital, and marquee angels, including the founders of some of India's unicorns.
NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India. The startup has received accolades as The Greatest Brand in Education in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India. In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1250+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
Scale at which we operate on the tech level (as on July 22)
370 Cr+ learning minutes spent
69 Cr+ Code Runs
4.2 Bn. + API Requests Handled by our servers
Know more about NxtWave: https://www.ccbp.in
Read more about us in the news - Economic Times | CNBC | Yourstory | VCCircle
Your ideal for this role, if :
- You can manage a team of counselors that would guide students with their career decisions
- You can instill empathy in your team to address all queries regarding NxtWave courses for potential learners and help them make a decision faster
- You've proven experience in driving the outcomes from a sales team in achieving revenue targets
- You're looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
- You're looking for a managerial role where you also find meaning in your work
What will you be doing?
- Lead a team of Business Development Associates & sales representatives to achieve a given revenue target
- Continuously monitor and train the team to improve performance and conversions
- Counseling learning prospects, offering career advice and providing a sense of how CCBP 4.0 Programs can accelerate their career.
- Establishing the effectiveness and uniqueness of CCBP 4.0 Programs.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring the entire sales closing life cycle for your assigned Sales Team. Phone/video calls, product demonstrations, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management fall under this category.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Carrying weekly revenue and enrollment targets.
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about customer behavior, market demands, and competition with the marketing team
- Handle escalations and improve customer experience
- Make propositions, give suggestions, and designate sales targets and job obligations to each team member.
- Give prompt responses on crucial issues and suggest solutions
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience of 2+ years in managing a sales team
- An individual with excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal abilities, and presentation skills.
- Apart from good English proficiency, individuals with any of the following as native language Malayalam.
- Highly Dedicated Individuals who are hardworking and with extreme determination.
- Sales Experience with the EdTech domain is an additional advantage.
- People with a strong sense of empathy and great patience.
- People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
- A sales mindset, to effectively communicate NxtWaves offerings to its prospective learners and achieve revenue targets
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times.
Native speaker of Malayalam.
Excellent Proficiency in English
Work Location & Working Days:
Work from Office