Managing Partner at NVS Analytics
Views:999 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
NVS Analytics - Senior Business Analyst - Investment Banking (3-5 yrs)
Candidate will join the investment banking team, supporting bankers in several critical research areas such as follows:
- Preparation and analysis of financial and valuation models (forecasting financial statements; valuation models; market sizing etc.)
- Building valuation models using DCF, comparable company valuation, EVA analysis, etc.
- Craft effective search strategies and gather relevant information and data leveraging a broad set of resources. Utilize both secondary and primary research sources and techniques
- Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.)
- Complete ad hoc research, knowledge building and business development projects as necessary
To qualify, a candidate must have:
- A post graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting (CA) or Business with 5 years of related work experience
- A minimum of 3 years direct experience in utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies such as Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, market comparables, etc. within a business valuation firm or practice or in venture capital, investment banking, commercial banking, financial research, national valuation firm or experience working in a corporate finance role for an organization, preferably for M&A activities
- Experience in financial modeling including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel and related software preferred
- Preferable achievement in or significant progress towards a CFA, ASA, CPA or related certification
- Excellent analytical, project management, communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.