nVent - Manager - Business Development (12-15 yrs)
About the job:
Were looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
What You Will Experience In This Position?
In this position, you will get to:
- Document each strategic customer meeting and structure the information in a form to benefit the larger organization.
- Building a network of connections in the end customer , consultants and MB segments.
- Account Mapping of end customers and consultant organisations and identify key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Helping to approve nVent Hoffman as a brand within targeted end customer accounts as well as consultants.
- Drive acceptance of nVent Hoffman enclosures in the targeted markets.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on existing and prospective customers to identify opportunities and solicit orders.
- Analyze customers needs and recommend solutions that best meet the customers requirements.
- Consistently Developing Customer Base & Enhancing Market Penetration in the assigned territory
- Maintain the client database
- Handhold new projects in the market map their EPC, consultants, Machine builders and System Integrators.
- Academic background in University Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Automation Engineering or Business Administration, possibly MBA
- Previous experience in or with 12 15 years experience in BDM, Sales & Marketing
- Hands on experience on Salesforce is preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional organization
- Demonstrate problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have strong customer orientation.
- Good time management skills