nurture.farm - Senior Associate - Business Finance - CA (1-3 yrs)
Our Company :
At nurture.farm, we are putting the farmer at the center of everything we do. We are building a more resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem by reducing risks and improving the quality of life for the farmers and their families through digitization of the farming life cycle, financial inclusion of the farming community, and affordable timely access to products, technologies, advisory and services.
We are a technology-led organization, focused on bringing scalable and sustainable solutions to the farming ecosystem. We are a young entrepreneurial startup that wants to learn, create and adapt every day. We aspire to create a happy and productive workplace for our employees, that embodies respect and transparency in every part of the organization.
What you'll do :
- Develop clear understanding of key business drivers, analyse key financial metrics, provide value add analysis, support to sales / finance management.
- Partner with finance / business management teams, identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Proactive in reviewing financial information, identifying exceptions / inconsistencies, initiating action and follow-up for logical closure.
- Participate in revenue forecast calls and highlight risk /opportunities with appropriate analysis.
- Ownership of expenses forecast for the business group by using trend analysis / KPI reviews for better P&L management.
- Provide daily updates / flash to finance and sales management on the close progress.
- Prepare financial information & analysis for business reviews / presentations with key highlights.
- Handle complex ad hoc requests with a short turnaround time and supplement such requests with appropriate analysis and comments to support decision making.
- Support business finance manager /business leader in simulation of revenue projections and corresponding expenses working including working out margin protection / improvement plans.
- Develop Budget modelling by establishing KPIs / Run rates. Participate in budget discussion and support scenario building/simulation modelling.
- Preparation of budget pack/presentation with appropriate budget comments to support budget reviews including submission for divisional/corporate consolidation.
- Tracking of sales performance against set targets and providing periodic updates to business.
- Lead and drive standardization & automation projects for process efficiency
What we're looking for :
- Should be a CA
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Experience in similar profile in a startup environment preferred