Numen Health - Founding Member - Customer Promise Team (2-4 yrs)
- We, at Numen Health, are working on reimagining healthcare through data & technology. Our vision is to shift the healthcare ecosystem from a - Sick-care' approach to a - Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data based, pre-emptive approach.
- We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses such as Ola, Myntra, Amazon, and Noon from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indians!
How does the role look like?
- The customer promise team is responsible for end to end customer experience management including planning, execution and troubleshooting. The team would be the first point of contact with customers, develop a deep understanding of their requirements and priorities and will work closely with operations and planning teams to ensure customer feedback is ingrained in all aspects of our work.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who is entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and passionate about upholding customer promise!
What will you be doing?
- You will be the voice of the customer in the company and responsible for implementing - customer first approach in all aspects
- Understanding customer needs/ wants, translating them into insights; you will be responsible for the entire customer lifecycle and their happiness
- Working closely with technology and product teams to drive the product towards customer happiness
- Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes, escalations, etc.
- Driving appropriate data-oriented analysis, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2-4 years of experience in category management, business operations or customer service
- Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
- Data driven problem solving
- Ability to adjust and work in fast paced start-up environment
We don't have an environment to get adjusted to yet, so let's make one we enjoy working in!!