Recruiter at Nuclei
Views:3143 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:352
Nuclei - Senior Product Manager (7-8 yrs)
Why should you apply?
Global FinTech environment has just started getting more exciting. This is the best time to get on the FinTech bandwagon. We, at Nuclei, are building a global digital banking platform, which will enable banks to transition into digital 2.0 and deliver a full stack solution to their customers.
We are looking for people who are passionate about learning, who love taking ownership and are self motivated. These candidates thrive working in a dynamic environment and would go above & beyond to deliver solutions to customers.
Who we are?
At Nuclei, we are building an integrated API platform, which enables the banks to recapture their "store of value" identity and allows customers to exchange value across various merchants and wealth management services, while providing a seamless customer experience.
Our platform injects consumer tech DNA into the banks and enables them to integrate with any third party service or product quickly, thereby providing an enriched experience to their customers. With emphasis on providing seamless customer experience, real-time integration with multiple third-party products and a data driven approach to solutions, Nuclei is the ultimate digital banking solution!
What will you do?
The role involves working in a fast-paced environment with disproportionate influence over both strategy and execution. The ideal candidate is a passionate and driven individual who will contribute to creating a successful global digital banking product from India. The role involves meeting customers, working with a talented engineering team, writing good specification documents and converting them into features that delight our users.
- Responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it. It is an important organizational role especially in technology companies that sets the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line- Strategy. Work closely with them to improve product features
- Define your product's features. Write specs and user stories, create wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists. Communicate functionality and incorporate feedback.
- Come up with disruptive and differentiating feature ideas and think them through from a user experience to an implementation perspective.
- Manage the day to day work with a team of engineers and designers. Do whatever your team needs to help them keep moving.
- Create and maintain your team's roadmap and milestones. Work with your team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that youre working on the highest priority things first.
- Represent your team in communication with product, engineering, and marketing leadership.
- Ensure we ship the well-crafted products at a timely pace.
- Translation of product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact. Own and manage the backlog of features.
- Drive product launches including working with executives, and other product management team members.
Desired Skills and Experience-
- 7-8 years of total work experience
- Good communication
- Prior experience in a client-facing role
- Willingness to travel, both within and outside India (sometimes at short notice)
- Energy! Should be a hustler