Recruiter at Nuclei
Views:2546 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Nuclei - Manager - Finance (2-5 yrs)
We at are looking for a qualified CA/MBA for the role of Finance Manager based out of Bengaluru. If you are someone who is passionate to work in a product based start-up and thrive on learning, then we are looking for you. Come join us.
Why should you join?
- If you are addicted to learning, here you will get to work on multiple aspects in finance (so expect a steep learning curve)
- You will work with smart and passionate people.
- Build something of lasting impact
Roles & Responsibilities
- In this role, you will have overall responsibility of budgeting, forecasting, funds management and financial analysis along with day to day operations and process management.
- Process Management
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Maintain banking relationships
- Invest funds
Day to Day Operations:
- Manage & oversee daily operations of accounting department
- Monitoring & Analyzing Accounting data & produce financial reports or statements
- Review ledgers & co-ordinate with team for book closure activities (monthly & annual)
- Support preparation of the company's budget
- Liaison with departments on monthly budget & consumption; prepare variance analysis
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement.
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Legal & Statutory requirements and issues.
- Maintaining and protecting employee salary information
- Maintaining and protecting company's financial information / reports
- Ensuring compliance to legal requirements
- Co-ordinate & complete Audit.
What we need:
Qualified CA/MBA - with 2 to 5 years post qualification experience.
Preferably from Big 4 background; Should have lead audits, managed team size of 4-5 people.
Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management, team management, multi-tasking.